This is the latest Rumors, and news clips.
- Sega has made a video showing a Developer for the company kidnapped by two Geisha’s, demanding information about their new April Release, with many crying something about “viral marketing”. (Its not Bandai folks) [Joystiq]
- Guild Wars 2 has been announced, and have created a bit of suspense, in their saying “It’ll still be free folks”. This installment will be running along the first one with one more expansion called “The Eye Of the North” the last one for the first game, with many new items, quests and classes, fans of the first one will definitely jump for joy with this news [Kotaku]
- Hironobu Sakaguchi, the boss of Mistwalker, the company that made “Blue Dragon”, is anticipating, and looking forward to making one or even two more games in the series, saying, “even if it’ll take 10 years”. [Kotaku]
- Devil May Cry’s multi-platform decision by Capcom made thousands of fans angry, angry enough to write a petition, to get capcom to be a PS3 exclusive title, (rabid fanboys I tell ya). In response to this, Capcom has only confirmed that Lost Planet, and Dead Rising, will still be X-Box exclusive. [Kotaku]
- Namco-Bandai is scrambling around trying to stop rumors that the newest Katamari Damacy game, titled “Beautiful Katamari” is false, but Gamefly’s release dates say otherwise, nice try. [Joystiq]
- Square-Enix’s Title “Project Sylpheed” has shown up on GameStop’s new releases page, with of all things, Microsoft on the label of Developers, and Publishers, along with a nice price of $40, what could be happening here? Some buttering up on Square-Enix, with Final Fantasy’s exclusivity on the line?
If You Liked This... Share It!
Or share it by email or anywhere else with